Everything That's Right
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alan Keyes' Take on Obama

Go down

Alan Keyes' Take on Obama Empty Alan Keyes' Take on Obama

Post  Admin Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:40 pm

When Alan Keyes ran for president in 2008, I listened to him and thought he was a bit of a far-right extremist even though he is on my side of the political aisle. But I have to agree with him that Obama will destroy the United States. And it would not surprise me one bit if it was Obama's intention to do just that.

Alan Keyes: Obama Will Destroy U.S.

Monday, February 23, 2009 8:50 AM

Arch-conservative Alan Keyes is not giving Barack Obama any honeymoon.

After the Los Angeles Times "Top of the Ticket" column picked up Keyes' comments - taken from an impromptu interview posted to YouTube - about Obama from last week, those comments have been the buzz of the web this past weekend.

Keyes, a former U.S. ambassador, ran against Obama in 2004 as the Republican Senate candidate in Illinois.

In his diatribe against the new president, Keyes calls Obama a "radical communist" and says "he will destroy this country" and warns that unless he is stopped, America "will cease to exist."

Keyes also says Obama has failed constitutional muster to become president, since, Keyes argues, Obama was born in Kenya.

Obama has stated he was born in Hawaii. His campaign has released his Certificate of Live Birth - not his actual birth certificate. Hawaii state officials said they reviewed the actual birth certificate and that Obama was born in the state of Hawaii.

Also, Obama's family placed a legal advertisement in a Hawaii newspaper days after he was born.

© 2009 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin

https://everythingthatsright.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down