Everything That's Right
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh those "tolerant" liberals

Go down

Oh those "tolerant" liberals Empty Oh those "tolerant" liberals

Post  Admin Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:56 pm

It seems that tolerance is gradually becoming even more of a one way street these days than it ever has been. In the story to which I'm going to post the link, opponents of Proposition 8 in California have come up with a "Call in to work gay" day. This is in an effort to show their opposition to Proposition 8 being passed that defines marriage as only between a man and a woman.

First, marriage has been defined this way for years, for CENTURIES! But a few people who think their "rights" are being challenged have put up a fight to have the definitio of marriage changed to fit their own wants. Now there is nothing in the Constitution that says anybody has the "right" to marry, just as there is no "right" to healthcare. A lot of liberals like to bring up the equal protection clause in the Constitution, but they obviously have no clue as to what this clause is referring. Back when the Founding Fathers were writing the Constitution, the equal protection clause was added as a measure to protect slaves. Notice here that it did not intend to end slavery, just protect the slaves. But over the course of 300+ years, people have taken this clause out of context in order to meet their own personal desires. Of course, it is these same people that forget the last half of the first amendment which states in total, "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of a religion nor prohibiting the free exercise thereof." Somehow liberals like to forget the "nor prohibiting the free exercies thereof" portion of the amendment when they don't want Christians to exercise THEIR right to practice their religion in public places.

Second, liberals who support gay "marriage", abortion, and other immorality want those who oppose them to have tolerance for their views, but they are not willing to tolerate anyone who disagrees with them. I'll be the first to say that I will not tolerate any form of immorality whatsoever. I don't have to and I'm not going to and if that makes some people hate me, then I couldn't care less. It won't be the first time and it sure won't be the last. So let's just suppose that all opponents of Proposition 8, specifically those who are homosexual, call in and not go to work on this particular day. Obviously they are not in the majority because if they were, Prop. 8 wouldn't have passed. So by them not attending work, it won't matter that much to the economy. Perhaps all of those who supported Prop. 8 should call in "straight" to work in opposition to those who opposed Prop. 8 and let's just see which group not going to work would hurt the economy the most.

Opponents of Proposition 8 Call in "Gay" to Work

Admin
Admin

https://everythingthatsright.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down